Stumble into the Weekend 02/15
Posted in: Links & Stumbles
The weekend is approaching, and if you are one of my regular readers, you already know what that means. I will link out to my favorite posts of the week. I’ve liked them, rewarded them with a stumble, and if you enjoy them too, why not do the same?
So, let’s get to this week’s chosen few:
- Let’s start with Matt’s “Using Google Webmaster Tools To Increase Search Engine Ranking“. It’s a simple but pretty effective method to increase your ranking, and who couldn’t use a little G-love?
- Vandelay’s list of “20 Specialty WordPress Themes” showcases some of my favorite themes, paid and free ones. Just one small addition: My favorite free magazine-style theme is Justin Tadlock’s Structure theme. Give it a try - you’ll love it.
- If you want to become on of the big bloggers, Maki’s “How to Become an Authority in Your Niche: Eight Content Development Tactics” should be on you to-read list. Quick tip: Publishing only one post a week to list you favorite posts is not the way to go *g*.
- When your blog is big enough, you finally want to make some money, right? You don’t know how? Luckily for you Daniel has compiled an extensive list of “28 Ways to Make Money with Your Website” on Daily Blog Tips.
- You prefer affiliate marketing? Then you will sooner or later (probably sooner) have to deal with landing pages. Do yourself a favor - read Skellie’s “13 Sure Signs Your Landing Page is a Turn-Off” and take it to heart.
I hope you’ll enjoy these posts as much as I did. Have a good read and a nice weekend.
Return to: Stumble into the Weekend 02/15