Welcome to 2008, and welcome to the first installment of SitW of the year. Yes, you guessed right - writing anything besides my weekly stumble-aroud was none of my New Year’s resolutions. As long as my marketing endeavors are still in their infancy stage, I’ll stick to this.
So, let’s get started with my favorite posts of the week:
Okay, these are the selected few that I liked a lot and rewarded with a stumble. If you enjoy reading them, why don’t you do the same?
Oh, just in case you know a blog or specific post that you think deserves some exposure, tell me about it. I read quite a lot of feeds, but am always looking for highlights I’ve yet to discover (No promises, though, so spamming isn’t welcome).
That’s it for today. Have a nice weekend and a good read.
Popularity: 13% [?]
The year is coming to an end, and I’m already sick of “Best of 2007″ posts (and especially tv shows). So, I’ll just stick to my routine and do what I do every other Friday. I’ll just list my favorite blog posts of the week, so you have something to read.
Okay, that’s it for today. My next post will probably be in 2008, so I wish you all the best for the New Year.
Popularity: 11% [?]
The streets are crowded. People rush through every store they can find. The waiting line at the post office keeps getting longer and longer. And why is that? Surprise! This year christmas eve is on December 24th. Impossible to know beforehand. No, I’m not a big christmas fan.
Well, I want to forget about that for a moment and simply do what I do every other Friday. Here is a list of my favorite blog posts of the week. I’ve read, liked and stumbled them, and now I want to tell you about them.
This is it for todays installment of Stumble into the Weekend. Read the posts and award the ones you like with a thumb up.
Have a nice weekend and a merry christmas. Just be careful with the eggnog *g*.
Popularity: 7% [?]
It’s Friday and guess who hasn’t completely forgotten his linking duties? Yeah, of course it’s me. You don’t have to answer every question, okay?
Anyway, as every other Friday I want to list my favorite posts of the week, just in case you need some good reading material. This time though the links have kind of an overall theme - Money. Yeah, well, I’m making my first marketing steps, so this is what I’ve been reading lately. Deal with it.
That’s it for this week’s SitW. I wish you all a good weekend, and if you like these posts - don’t be shy, give them a thumb up.
Popularity: 8% [?]
It’s Friday, and you are in desperate need of something to read during the weekend? That’s what I thought. That’s why I compiled this weeks SitW. Once again I list my favorite blog posts of the week. A stumble and a link go to:
- Chris Garrett’s “Conversation as a Competitive Advantage” - A good reminder that blogs have an “audience participation advantage” over static websites. Well, as long as the blogger does more than just list other people’s posts ;-).
- Skellie’s “Use These 10 Tips to Write Your Most Popular Post Ever” on Daily Blog Tips - Follow them and your chances of coming up with a great post look pretty good.
- “Usability is a Conversation” also by Skellie, this time on Skelliewag - An unorthodox and creative illustration of what usability means and why it is important. This is brilliant.
- Vandelay Design’s “Make Your Website Linkable” - Some good linkbuilding tips. And who couldn’t use a little link love? Well, maybe Yahoo or Google. But you’re not blogging for them, are you?
- Court’s “Creating An Authority RSS Count + Secret RSS Booster Tip” - RSS subscribers? Do I need them? Why? How do I get more, then? Don’t ask me, my subscriber number has two digits. Read Court’s post instead. He’ll tell you.
- “Why You Shouldn’t Be a Perfectionist” by Maki - Okay, this title was a surprise. If there’s one blogger I’d associate with the word perfection, it’s Maki. The title makes sense, though. You’ll know why when you read it.
- The monster list of “125 Social Bookmarking Sites” Loren Baker compiled for Search Engine Journal - What’s there to say? The mother of all bookmarking lists (it’s grown to 127, so I think it even reproduces *g*).
Okay, that was my list of posts I liked a lot and stumbled happily. You like ‘em too? Give them a thumb up.
Have a nice weekend.
Popularity: 7% [?]