Welcome to 2008, and welcome to the first installment of SitW of the year. Yes, you guessed right - writing anything besides my weekly stumble-aroud was none of my New Year’s resolutions. As long as my marketing endeavors are still in their infancy stage, I’ll stick to this.
So, let’s get started with my favorite posts of the week:
- Following Court’s Keyword Sniper case study, Vic started the year with his Niche Case Study. He’s not using Adsense to monetize it, so it’ll be somewhat different. Check it out.
- You want to try Niche Marketing yourself, but don’t know jack about setting up websites? You’re in luck. Caroline has just announced the release of her first ebook on “How to Develop Money-Making Niche Sites with WordPress“. It’s free, so have a look at it.
- Oh, you want to give it a try, but haven’t found your niche yet? Why don’t you start by reading Yaro’s “Do You Really Need A Unique Niche?“? Maybe it will give you a different perspective.
- Enough about marketing? Okay, how about some writing tips? Angela’s “Five Tips for Writing Blog Articles the Easy Way” on Blogging Tips might be exactly what you’re looking for.
- My last link for today is one of Maki’s nice ideas: “How An Advice Column Can Help Your Blog Get More Loyal Readers“. I can’t wait to see it in action on Dosh Dosh. But for that I have to wait until next Friday.
Okay, these are the selected few that I liked a lot and rewarded with a stumble. If you enjoy reading them, why don’t you do the same?
Oh, just in case you know a blog or specific post that you think deserves some exposure, tell me about it. I read quite a lot of feeds, but am always looking for highlights I’ve yet to discover (No promises, though, so spamming isn’t welcome).
That’s it for today. Have a nice weekend and a good read.
Popularity: 13% [?]Tags: blogs, links, Promotion, stumbleupon