Another Friday night, another weekend begins, and Tobsy has stumbled his favorite blog posts of the week, so you have something to read.
Oh, and I’m not gonna mention any PR-updates or the Pepperjam Affiliate Network. No need to thank me
Enough introduction, let’s go to the list.
- If you’re into Marketing, you know how important mailing lists & newsletters are. Now, I’m cheap, so I’m playing around with PHPList, but the most popular service seems to be Aweber. Darren has just made the switch to using Aweber and wrote a First Impression Review. Sounds tempting.
- Oh, looks like Skellie’s having a double feature here. First, on Daily Blog Tips, she wrote “10 Simple Productivity Tips for Bloggers“. Definitely worth a read (and don’t forget the comments. Some pretty good ones). Skellie’s second post is “31 Days to Becoming a Better Blogger” on North x East - Lots of great tips cut in nice sized chunks.
- What does your robots.txt look like? You have one, right? If you’re not sure what I’m talking about, just read Josh Spaulding’s “In-Depth robots.txt Guide“. Don’t neglect it.
- What’s the first thing people see of your site, when they visit it? Read Vandelay’s “Blog Design: What Should Be Above the Fold?” to find out why this is an important question.
- I’ll finish with a nice surprise from WPDesigner. Small Potato announced his “Five Dollar Themes Club“. That means that you will get at least 12 premium WordPress Themes for a yearly fee of $5. I really like his themes, so I’m suprised about the price, but hey - count me in.
Okay people, that’s it from me for this installment of SitW. I hope you like the selection. If you do, let the writers know. I’m sure they’d be happy to hear it.
Have a good read and a nice weekend.
Popularity: 17% [?]Tags: links, stumbleupon