It’s Friday and you need something to read on the weekend? Great, then you’ll enjoy this week’s installment ob SitW. I’ve read a lot ob blog posts over the week, stumbled my favorites, and now I’ll give you the links and hope that you’ll find them just as helpful.
- Quite a few of my readers loved Court’s “keyword sniping” posts, so you better make sure not to miss his “Keyword Sniping - Finding And Choosing Profitable Niches“. It’s worth your time.
- In “Understanding Affiliate Marketing From The Perspective Of A Blogger“, Yaro describes his first steps as an Affiliate Marketer and some of the lessons he has learned since then. It’s a good read - not only for the beginning marketer.
- How do you design a landing page? I know, it can be a big pita, but Mani’s “Landing page optimization - SEO tips” might help you with certains aspects of the process. Don’t underestimate the importance of landing page SEO.
- Since I’m already writing about it - Garry asks “Why Do SEO Blogs Have to Over Complicate Things?” Good question. I’m not an SEO expert, but I can tell you that most of the basic (and also some of the more advanced) SEO strategies are easy to learn. All you need is a bit of time and some common sense. Oh, and these weird rectangular paper thingies might help. Uhm, boogs or something like that *g*.
- Don’t neclect your content, though. If you want to write something that really stands out of the mass, Skellie’s “Top 10 Hallmarks of Outstanding Content” might give you the right idea for your next superpost. Since I’ve mentioned Skellie quite regular in my SitW-posts, I want to close this list with a link to the 2008 bloggies, where she is one of the five finalists for “Best Australian or New Zealand Weblog”. Voting doesn’t take a lot of time, so be nice.
Okay, those are my tips for your reading pleasure on this weekend. I hope you’ll enjoy them. Have good read and a nice weekend.
Popularity: 17% [?]Tags: links, stumbleupon