Wow, it’s already Friday again. My father’s spent the last week in a hospital. Between visiting him and taking care of stuff I’ve kinda lost track of time. As you can see, that doesn’t stop me from posting my favorite blog posts of the week (well, the ones I read).
Okay, enough smalltalk. Let’s get right to the links.
- Let’s start with Daniel’s “10 Things That Bloggers Tend to Forget, But Shouldn’t!“. I bet most of us are familiar with at least one of the listed habits. No need be ashamed *g*.
- On Sugarrae you can read “11 Experts on Link Development Speak Out“. It’s an interview with a special twist: The participants couldn’t see the other answers until their own is given. Bring some time - It’s quite long, but worth your time.
- You just want to get some links and be done with it? ThinkBlogger’s “Free Directory Submission List of January” might be what you are looking for.
- After getting some links you could check out Vandelay’s “Giving Your Website an SEO Check-Up“. Some nice tips and links to useful resources.
- What? You want more to read? Okay, why don’t you head over to QuitYourDayJob.com and download your copy of “High Performance Affiliate Marketing“? You can get it for free now.
Okay, that should keep you busy for a while. I wish you a good read and a nice weekend.
Oh, if you stumble across a (blogging related) post that you think deserves more attention - let me know. I’m always looking for good additions to my feed list.
Popularity: 17% [?]Tags: links, stumbleupon