Another week has gone by. Bill Gates is a welfare case (Although still richer than me. Damn you, PPC Campaigns!), Commission Junction is evil, and Hillary Clinton can win a primary or three.
What else is new? Oh, right. Today’s installment of SitW. Once again I give you a list of posts I liked so much, I had to give them a thumb up. Let’s get right to it.
- Skellie’s “Creating Sidebars That Work” gives some good tips on how to desgin the sidebar. Is yours too cluttered? Maybe it’s time to do something about it.
- Have you ever seen a Sitelink on Google and wondered about the mechanism behind them? I have, and let me tell you - Finding info about them at Google is next to impossible. So, if you’ve been in the same position, head over to SeoPedia and read “Google Sitelinks: The Ultimate FAQ“. It deserves its title.
- You’ve been blogging for a while, but don’t see any results? Lost your drive to write? Go read “10 Signs That Your Blog Is On The Right Track” on Daily BlogTips. Does any of the points sound familiar? Maybe you’re on the right track without even realizing it.
- Do you promote and push your blog posts? All of them? Do you think that’s wise? Even after reading Matt’s “Which Blog Posts Should You Publish And Not Promote?“. Don’t overdo it, or your efforts lose their effect.
- Steven gives you some “Practical Tips for Targeting Social Media Users AND Satisfying Your Readers“. You don’t have to choose between two targets - hit both of ‘em.
- My final Tip for today: Smashing Magazine has compiled a list of “35 (Really) Incredible Free Icon Sets“. The title says it all. Have a look at them. Some of them are just stunningly beautiful.
Okay, that’s it for today. I hope some of these links will be useful for you. If they are - give them a thumb up to show your appreciation. It doesn’t take a lot of time, and is a great motivation for the writers.
I wish all of you a good read and a nice weekend.
Popularity: 84% [?]Tags: links, stumbleupon