Welcome to this week’s installment of SitW. Every Friday I link to blog posts I have liked & stumbled over the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
- I want to start with Maki’s “How to Build a Successful News Blog: 10 Information Sources You Can Use“. He doesn’t post as much as he used to, but when he does, he delivers great content. This is no exception. Hint: Not only recommended for news-bloggers.
- At Search Engine Journal, Loren offers “Explosive Organic & Paid Link Building Tips“. And if Loren writes it, you know you want to read it. Don’t be afraid of the dirty p-word.
- Let’s lighten it up a little. I’ve always loved quote collections, so when I read Daniel’s “50 Thoughful, Funny and Polemic Blogging Quotes“, I just couldn’t resist to stumble it. There are some really nice ones in it.
- At Pure Blogging, Steven posted a list of “99 Ways to Improve Your Blog“, covering a lot of issues, from content to marketing and monetization. That should be enough to offer some useful tips for everyone.
- What? 99 is not enough for you? Uhm, okay. How about Khalid’s “152 Dos & Don’ts of Business Blogging“? Yeah, that’s what I thought. There’s some great advice, not only for the business blogger.
Okay, that’s it for this week’s SitW. If you stumble across a great post that you think should be included in next week’s installment, let me know. I’m always open for suggestions.
So, have a nice weekend, a good read, and don’t forget to give the posts you really like a thumb up.
Popularity: 94% [?]Tags: links, stumbleupon