It’s getting cold outside, the weekend is approaching, and I know you are longing for something to read and stumble. As every Friday I will present you a list of blog posts I read, especially liked and therefore stumbled.
This was a traffic record week for BloggersJourney (thanks to everyone who stumbled one of my posts), I’m in a really good mood, so this list is somewhat longer than usual. I hope you enjoy it.
- Jason wrote a list of basic tips on “How To Build a Reader Empire“. Consistency has never been one of my strengths, but I’ll try to do better. Promised :-).
- You should definitely read “46 Things To Do Before Launching a Blog Network” on Xfep. Even if you don’t have any plans to ever start a blog network, it’s a great lesson on the importance of preparation.
- Have you ever wondered “How to Influence Powerful Social Media Users for Traffic and Attention“? Read the extensive and well written answer on Dosh Dosh.
- As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve developed a great interest in affiliate/ppc marketing. I’ll start my first experiments in 3 weeks and will make sure to avoid the “9 Common Mistakes in Landing Page and PPC Campaign Design” Rich points out on Performancing. Thanks Rich :-).
- Daily Blog Tips provides us with “The Blogger’s Guide to Google Webmaster Tools“. If you haven’t had a look at it yet, you should really do so now.
- Does your blog make you a little bit of money? How about reinvesting it? Matt lists “10 Fantastic Ways To Spend Your Blog Money” to improve your blog. Well done.
- If you’re one of my regular readers, you know that I’m not a native English speaker (I hope it doesn’t show too much). Maybe Sara’s “9 Grammar Rules all Bloggers Need to Know” will help me to improve my English :-).
- On ProBloggers Matrix, Mark asks “Do you have REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS as a blogger?” and I totally agree with his post. Sure, blogging is a lot of fun, but if you want to be really successful, it’s also a lot of work and dedication.
- I want to finish this list with Vandelay Design’s “Organizational Tips for Bloggers“. I’m sure we can all find some tips to put to good use (I’m sure I can).
That’s my list for this weekend. Follow the links, read the posts, and if you like them - give them a thumb up.
Enjoy the posts and have a nice weekend :-).
Popularity: 6% [?]Tags: links, stumbleupon