Friday night is stumble night, at least at BloggersJourney. As I do every other Friday, I will list some of my favorite blog posts of the ending week. I read, liked and stumbled them, and I hope you’ll do the same.
- My first recommendation comes from sunny South Africa, where Adii (most of you know his great themes, I think) has published the first part of his series “The Anatomy of a WordPress Design“. Reading it won’t give you Adii’s talent, but at least a starting point to explore your own :-).
- Derek tells you “How To Evaluate Offers For Affiliate Marketing“. My own first PPC adventure has started last week, and right now I can’t get enough infos on this topic. Derek’s also holding a contest on his blog, so if you want to enter it, go ahead. Oops, I believe I just did too.
- Vandelay Design (who are becoming quite a regular name here) provide us with a list of “69 Tools to Monitor, Measure, and Track Your Website“, some of which I hadn’t seen before. Thanks guys.
- Do you use any tools to develop your posts? I don’t, but after reading “Using Mindmaps: 5 Steps to Letting Your Blog Posts Write Themselves“, I’ll definitely give it a try after my vacation.
- Are you a reporter or an expert? Or more important: What do you want to be? Yaro’s post “Reporter vs Expert - Why Most Bloggers Are Stuck Reporting” might help you to make up your mind.
These are my picks for today. Have a look at them, enjoy your read - and don’t forget to show your appreciation by stumbling your favorites.
Have a nice weekend
Popularity: 7% [?]Tags: links, stumbleupon