I’m not at home, I’m on vacation right now. But when Friday comes, I just have to post my favorite posts of the week. So, without further ado, after stumbling them, here’s a little link love for my favs of the week.
- DailyBlogTips reveals “The 7 Secrets of Viral Content“. Hmm, maybe I should give it a try. If only I could come up with the perfect topic.
- Are your campaign targets to broad? “The Power of Personas: An Introduction” gives a good example on how to use personas to focus your ads to a more specific target.
- Surprise, surprise. Another installment of SitW, another post from Vandelay Design. This time they ask “What is Your Social Media Plan?” and give some good advice on how to turn Social Media visitors into subscribers. Again - well done :-).
- Garry Conn published “A Complete Video Tutorial On How To Use Yahoo Pipes“. I have to say that looks damn impressing. I’ll check out Yahoo Pipes when I return home. Thanks Garry (and David).
- Are you participating in the currency exchange in the blogosphere? Yes, I am. You are reading part of my participation. There are many ways to do so, and ProBloggers Matrix writes about some of them. Well done.
That’s it from me for this weekend. Read the posts, and if you like them, why don’t you show some StumbleLove?
Btw, I’ll be back home on Thursday. Until then the sporadic posting will continue.
Have a nice weekend :-).
Popularity: 6% [?]Tags: links, stumbleupon