Posting frequency? What’s that? Okay, I know - I haven’t written a single post since last weekends SitW. But I’ve got a good excuse: Work. Every bit of my free time went into an affiliate marketing project (And I’m starting to get the hang of Adwords). So, apology accepted? *g*
Let’s get to the point. Another week, another list of my favorite stumbles. Maybe you’ve read some of these posts, but if you haven’t, you really should do so now.
- You can read how to “Protect Your Blog with a Comment Policy” on MamaBlogga. I’ve put it on my to-do list and will write one, when I find the time.
- Court tried his best to write “The Worst Post In The Universe“. That’s the readable version. He achieved his objective with the original version. Congratulations ;-).
- A really good post of doshdoshesque dimensions is Yaro’s “Secret To Big Profits Selling Affiliate Products From Your Blog“. Get some wisdom from his first steps.
- The Creative Traffic Builders have some tips on “Build Traffic through Online Communities“. It’s from October, but I haven’t read it ’til now, so it qualifies as new to me :-).
- Missed Economics 101? Don’t worry, there’ Blogtrepeneur’s “The Economics Behind Selling Blog Advertising” - Theory of blog advertising and some practical advice.
- On Performancing, Markus reminds you to “Create a structure for your blog posts“. Just take a look at my unstructured posts and you will know he’s right. I tend to write likeI feel, and I’m known for extreme mood swings ;-).
These were my favorite posts, and if you like them as much as I do, why don’t you join me in stumbling?
Always remember: Stumblers are Santa’s favorites.
Popularity: 7% [?]Tags: links, stumbleupon