Another weekend, another installment of SitW, where I list my favorite posts of the week. I’ve stumbled them and if you like them, why don’t you show your appreciation the same way?
My favorites in no particular order:
- Andy Beard lists “10 Reasons Why Social Media Marketing Sucks…“, if you don’t do it right. This is a must read for everyone who wants to leverage Social Media.
- After that you can click over to Dosh Dosh, where Maki’s “Social Media Marketing in a Nutshell” will remind you of SM’s central concept.
- You’ve read too much about Social Media by now? Take a break and relax. Otherwise your next post might look like James’ “Laughable Linguistic Linking - Social Media Edition” - funny *g*.
- You don’t have a good ‘about’ page? Me neither. But thanks to Skellie’s excellent “How to Write the Perfect ‘About’ Page” we both don’t have an excuse anymore, dude.
- Over at Untwisted Vortex, RT has summarized the most important points he got from reading a lot of eyetracking and heatmap studies in “Hotspots and Readability“.
- What do you do if your blog is so successful that you take it for granted and get bored? Okay, that’s not really a problem of mine, but Tad’s “After Blogging Success: 5 New Frontiers” could help if it were.
That’s it for this weekend. I hope you like my little compilation and enjoy the great posts.
Don’t forget: Stumbling your favorite posts is what Thanksgiving was really invented for (long story, involving wormholes and time machines. Just believe me *g*).
Popularity: 8% [?]Tags: links, stumbleupon