*clack clack* What’s that? Weird sounds coming from inside my computer. Yep, looks like I managed to trash yet another hard drive (I’m really good at that). But does that stop me from telling you about my favorite posts of the week? Of course not.
Another Friday (okay, not here, but in the US, and that’s where most of you come from), another installment of SitW - My favorite blog posts of the week. Enough talk, let’s get listing.
- Invesp Blog published their “Viral marketing 101 - The complete guide“. Take some time and read the whole series. If you’re into marketing, I promise you: It’s worth it.
- Sara Christensen has listed some “Journalism Resources for Bloggers” on Blogging Tips. Whether you agree that bloggers are journalists or not - Writing tips from the pros can’t hurt.
- You love your writing and don’t understand why you’re the only one who thinks you’re the next Hemingway? Jon Hollow wrote about “7 Warning Signs That You’re Drunk on Your Own Words” that might give you a hint.
- When it comes to using images in blog posts, Skelliewag is one of my favorite examples for setting the right tone. Luckily for us Skellie wrote a “Complete Guide to Finding and Using Incredible Flickr Images“, so we can at least try to do as she does.
- Do you rely too much on Google traffic? Read Wendy Piersall’s “27 Website Promotion Sources That Have Nothing to do with Google or SEO” to find other traffic sources. Hmm, it’s also a good read if you don’t rely on Google traffic. *g*
- Court continues to optimize themes and has reached an impressing number. “48 SEO WordPress Themes And Why You Should Use One” - Yep, that’s right, 48. Now all nicely sorted and tagged.
- Daniel has released the Deep Blue Wordpress Theme. It’s the first theme by Daily Blog Tips. Usually I don’t write a lot about theme-releases, but you really should have a look at this one. It’s minimalistic, functional and (in my opinion) simply beautiful.
Okay, those are my favorite blog posts from this week. I hope you like them, and if you do, give the post a thumb up :-).
Popularity: 8% [?]Tags: links, stumbleupon