It’s Friday and guess who hasn’t completely forgotten his linking duties? Yeah, of course it’s me. You don’t have to answer every question, okay?
Anyway, as every other Friday I want to list my favorite posts of the week, just in case you need some good reading material. This time though the links have kind of an overall theme - Money. Yeah, well, I’m making my first marketing steps, so this is what I’ve been reading lately. Deal with it.
- We’ll start with Maki’s “Building an Online Empire: 16 Types of Websites You Can Create for Profit“. A great list. Personally, I’d stay away from some of the oversaturated areas, though.
- You’re asking yourself what I’m doing the whole time, instead of posting? Read Vandelay’s “Researching a Niche: Tools & Techniques” to get a remote idead. Oh, you didn’t ask yourself? Well, go there anyway. It’s a nice introduction.
- Less about the tasks, more about the person is “Three Areas of Internet Marketing Success - #1: THE MARKETER” on diy dollars. It’s the first part in an ongoing series. Should be interesting.
- You can also read another series on netbusinessblog. “Mini (Niche) Affiliate Site using a Forum” shows Adie’s profitable (I hope) community-building endeavors. I wish him a lot of success and us a lot of interesting lessons.
- You simply want to blog and rely on Adsense to make a bit of money? Have a look at Garry’s “Make Money Online Using WordPress RSS Widgets“. It’s easy to implement, no programming skills required and *whoop* you have a new income source. Very well done, Garry. The audio could need a small push , though.
That’s it for this week’s SitW. I wish you all a good weekend, and if you like these posts - don’t be shy, give them a thumb up.
Popularity: 8% [?]Tags: links, stumbleupon