The streets are crowded. People rush through every store they can find. The waiting line at the post office keeps getting longer and longer. And why is that? Surprise! This year christmas eve is on December 24th. Impossible to know beforehand. No, I’m not a big christmas fan.
Well, I want to forget about that for a moment and simply do what I do every other Friday. Here is a list of my favorite blog posts of the week. I’ve read, liked and stumbled them, and now I want to tell you about them.
- Maki’s “Beginner’s Guide to Social News Websites” tells you how to choose and use the right Social News website for your blog posts. Now take some (read: a lot of) time and put it into practice.
- What sets your blog apart from the others in your niche? Sara’s “Three Ways to Keep Your Articles Fresh” gives you tips on how to develop your own voice.
- If you want to save some time on your design process, you should check out Vandelay’s “22 Resources to Easily Create CSS Layouts“. Thanks Steven, stumbled & bookmarked.
- How do you identify a good domain name? Go to Daily Blog Tips and read Daniel’s “The 7 Characteristics of Good Domain Names” to find out. Mine is okay, I guess *g*.
- I’ll finish with my favorite post of the week, Court’s “Introduction To Keyword Sniping“. Not only does it show you why keywords are important, it is also pretty much a complete step-by-step guide on how to create a profitable website. Yep, it’s brilliant.
This is it for todays installment of Stumble into the Weekend. Read the posts and award the ones you like with a thumb up.
Have a nice weekend and a merry christmas. Just be careful with the eggnog *g*.
Popularity: 7% [?]Tags: links, stumbleupon