The year is coming to an end, and I’m already sick of “Best of 2007″ posts (and especially tv shows). So, I’ll just stick to my routine and do what I do every other Friday. I’ll just list my favorite blog posts of the week, so you have something to read.
- Last week I mentioned Court’s “Introduction to Keyword Sniping”, this week he even put up a “Keyword Sniper Theme” and wrote “Introduction To Double Keyword Sniping“. Brilliant.
- Maki gives us “Eight Year End Optimization Tips: How to Prepare Yourself for the New Year“. Whatever you want to change in 2008 - better start preparing for it.
- On the Blog Herald, Valeria Maltoni lists her “Top 10 Ways to Market Your Blog in 2008” - no tricks, no gaming, just real quality content creation.
- And while you are writing, you should make sure to avoid the “Four Grammar and Spelling Mistakes That Plague the Internet” which Kevin describes at Pure Blogging. As you might know, English is not my native language, so bare with me *g*.
- I want to finish the last 2007 installment of SitW with a link to GoogleLady’s reflections on the “Ideal length of content for SEO purposes“. To me 300 words is enough, more than 400 is overkill. Unless you’re Maki, of course. Then it’s appreciated *g*.
Okay, that’s it for today. My next post will probably be in 2008, so I wish you all the best for the New Year.
Popularity: 11% [?]Tags: blogging, blogs, sitw