Don’t get me wrong - I like the idea. Otherwise you probably wouldn’t read my blog right now. But I believe before you even start to think about what you’re gonna write, you should try to realise why you want to blog in the first place.
Some of the more common reasons to blog:
- The most important reason: It can be a lot of fun.
- If you need a creative outlet, blogging is a great choice.
- If you tend to comment on other people’s blogs a lot, your own blog is a great central storage space for your thoughts.
- Are your friends scattered all around the world? A blog is great to let them know what you’re up to.
- Yes, you can make a living of it. It’s not easy, but if you can exercise the necessary patience and constantly deliver quality content, you stand a realistic chance.
Why I blog:
- I simply enjoy writing. I guess the only thing I’ve never written is a complete novel.
- My English is far from perfect. Blogging gives me the opportunity to exercise (Feel free to correct me when my mistakes are too distracting *g*).
- I’m not a pro-blogger, but I like to help people. So, I write about what I’ve learned on my journey.
- It satisfies my curiousity for free. Adsense pays for hosting and then some.
And something you’ll learn once you’ve started: The blogosphere is full of great people. You’ll see.
Popularity: 9% [?]Tags: blogging, blogs, motivation